We are pleased to inform you that our hotel is open for business. Business as well as private bookings can be made, both in the hotel reservation directly, and through the hotel website.
– There are no longer any access rules for hotel and restaurant guests.
– The mask requirement in all hotel and catering interiors have been lifted for guests and our staff since 03 April 2022.
– You and our staff are of course welcome to continue wearing a mask voluntarily.
Please always inform yourself about the current rules for your arrival day https://corona.rlp.de/de/aktuelles/corona-regeln-im-ueberblick/.
In order to make your stay hygienically safe, we have taken the following hygiene measures:
– Contact surfaces in our restaurant and conference area are disinfected several times a day
– Your room is cleaned and aired daily according to the highest hygiene standards.
For questions or assistance regarding reservations, a booking, or other points, you can reach us by phone at:
+49 61 32 44 13-0 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We recommend that you follow the Corona information provided by the German governments. If you notice any symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, please contact the health authorities or your doctor. Please visit our hotel website https://ibbhotelingelheim.de/de/zuhause/ for news, special offers or promotions.